We believe our job is to keep your best interest as our guiding principle. In order to have a successful deal, you need to have the right information.
As your inspector, we will apply all our expertise and skill to provide you with all the necessary elements to make an informed decision.
What do you want from a home inspector?
- Communication and Expertise: As inspectors, it is our job to identify and report clearly any issues that may have a significant, adverse impact on the value of the property, or that pose an unreasonable risk.
- Thoroughness: We will work hard to deliver 100% of the services you hire us for.
- Availability: Timing is of the essence. We will strive to deliver thorough, accurate information within your time requirements. But we will not rush our work, as this may end up backfiring against your best interests.
- Transparency: We work for you, just for you. If we notice a potentially troublesome issue, even if it’s outside our scope of work, we will bring it up.
- Knowledge: We rely on work experience, training, mentorship, continuing education and a constant drive to improve.
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort, and the service that a committed team provides behind him. It will be our honor to inspect your new home and give you our very best effort.
This is our promise to you.